• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some Keys, Some Early Silver, Some Odds and End CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

Hello, All. I'm going to try another thread with some lower prices and new books. I'd like to make some room for a new collection coming into the shop, so I'm pricing these to move (hopefully.)

•  All prices include shipping for the U.S. (pm me for international shipping costs)
  •  1st :takeit:  gets it over PM
  •  No refunds on slabs. You have within 7 days of receiving books to initiate a return.
  •  PayPal only at this time.
  •  Handling time is currently 3-5 days after payment. 
Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

Incredible Hulk #271  CGC 9.0  White Pages    $120 Shipped

Updated with new price. I wouldn't resubmit. There's a very small corner chip that makes it a 9.0. I bought this slabbed and never noticed. Beautiful book otherwise. A few light scratches on the case but the case is in otherwise very good condition. Much whiter in person than in photos.

IMG_8733.jpg

IMG_8736.jpg

IMG_8735.jpg

IMG_8734.jpg

IMG_8739.jpg

Edited by Deadlift Collectibles

22 minutes ago, Deadlift Collectibles said:

All-Star Western #10  CGC 7.5    $330 Shipped

Old case has loose label. Otherwise case is in fine condition. I think this could cracked open, pressed and resubmitted. Recent sale of $400, so this is down quite a bit.

IMG_8690.jpg

IMG_8691.jpg

IMG_8694.jpg

pm sent