• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Amazing Spider-Man 28
1 1

9 posts in this topic

A beautiful tight, clean, glossy book with a spotless back cover and w/ow pages. There are no flaws other than what you see on the front cover. The white line is a surface scratch. I just don't know how the tape pull on MM's shoulder and chest affects the overall grade. I am glad that the pull isn't on the black where it would be much more noticeable. Thanks in advance for all your opinions.

IMG_0577.thumb.jpg.d2d0a2173b49533aa858fa7e0b798f32.jpg

I would be at the 5.0 as the tape pull I think CGC would hit a bit harder. it has the surface scratch and pen writing in title.

32 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

I would be at the 5.0 as the tape pull I think CGC would hit a bit harder. it has the surface scratch and pen writing in title.

The pen marks denote a store receipt date so I don’t think that would affect the grade. At least I hope it wouldn’t.

7 minutes ago, JohnH19 said:

The pen marks denote a store receipt date so I don’t think that would affect the grade. At least I hope it wouldn’t.

not sure about that... I think they would still hit it for that pen