• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Leader's Report on his visit to Pulpfest 15-17 August 2019
1 1

12 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, RonS2112 said:

Great report!  Boy, Gene Carpenter gets around....just saw him today in Farifax, VA and bought some beautiful SA Spider-Man's from him.

I have seen him at shows too , for a small booth he sure has some great comics👍👍

On 9/4/2019 at 1:34 AM, the_Leader_knows said:

The Leader recently from his annual to the little town of Pittsburgh-Cranberry in Pennsylvania where he attended one of this favorite shows, Pulpfest. This show has many popular culture artifacts enjoyed by the Leader not found at regular comic shows. As usual the Leader awaits your comments.

https://pristine.webspaceforme.net/Facebook/pulpfest19/mainintropage.html

Awesome as always! I've graded each of these a 10.0. 

5 hours ago, the_Leader_knows said:

The Leader will next see his favorite comic dealer Gene Carpenter at the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Con in Maryland 12-13 September 2019.

You went to a Secret Ice Cream Lair ? …...…. with Gene ? ……………...… and you didn.t invite me ?.....oh, boy, I'm mad now :sumo: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

8 hours ago, the_Leader_knows said:

The Leader will next see his favorite comic dealer Gene Carpenter at the Mid-Atlantic Nostalgia Con in Maryland 12-13 September 2019.

Yup.....and the next week, he's back in Annandale, VA for my favorite local, small monthly con.  I guess that's how he maintains such an awesome inventory -- be willing to travel and cover a large area.