• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizardworld Boston. are you attending? guest info?

67 posts in this topic

They cashed my check for Artist's Alley, so I'm back from the darkest depths of despair and in at the biggest local show in ages with a full eight foot table. Happy days.

I'd love to see a roll call of people who are showing up, so we can get some sort of idea how big of a forum dinner we might be having.

Are fans and dealers going to Boston? Who is coming to Wizardworld Boston this fall? Anybody have guest info other than the sparse info on the official show site?

and what happened to Gene Colan?

No idea what happened to Gene Colan, but I'm planning on going and am starting to save up. Hoping to make serious dents in a couple of my short-term goals.

Does anyone here have an exhibitor badge they'd be willing to sell?

Wizard better announce some more guests soon, the lineup doesn't look, IMHO, impressive enough at this point...

However, it's interesting to see that their "Friday Preview Night" that was only supposed to be available for people who purchased a 2 day ticket now has become a full day, with the ability to buy a ticket for friday...

I'm not planning on shelling out the money for a booth this time, but I will be coming to the show and the forum dinner. If anyone who is setting up needs some help for Saturday or Sunday, I am an able volunteer. Resume available upon request. hi.gif

Looks like I'll be around for the show on Saturday, so count me in for the forum dinner Saturday night!

yay.gif

Speaking of which.... time for me to brave comics general to try to get the ball rolling on that.

they just added Kevin Smith and Co. headbang.gif

Check the website now, you'll see this:

"We regret to announce, due to a filming schedule conflict Kevin Smith and Jason Mewes cannot attend WW Boston."

Anybody know what happened to Gene Colan at this show? I was looking forward to him signing some books for me. Is he sick or something?