• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Captain America Comics #3 CGC 1.0 blue label complete...ANOTHER price drop...added Fighting Yank #7 and TOS 52 maybe a few more to come
1 1

21 posts in this topic

Lets look at the importance of this book. FIRST STAN LEE WORK IN COMICS EVER!! Classic yellow bondage Schomburg cover with the first ever Red Skull cover. The list goes on and on. 

When I look at more common silver age keys like X-Men #1 which sold 2 years ago in 5.5 condition for less than 5K and are now MORE expensive than what I am asking for this book I think it is craziness. This opportunity to own an entry level complete unrestored copy of this book simply doesn't come around very often as this book isn't changing hands very often in the open market. See any for sale out there? Come on guys what do you want another X-Men 1 or a True Golden Age Mega Grail. Quick chasing the movie hype and get behind a book that will stand the true test of time and be a centerpiece to any collection. 

Note - I LOVE X-Men #1  hahaha!! 

Fighting Yank #7 CGC 0.5 c-ow pages. Classic Schomburg Hitler Bomb cover. First app Grim Reaper

Came incomplete for missing not even a fourth of a page. Get a normally expensive book for cheap d/t this one flaw.  

Taking a Bath on this one cover alone sold privately for not much less than this...$425.00 shipped 

A66E25F7-73E7-4567-BA39-DA9B16B89AD1.jpeg

40047A0C-2807-4019-B050-DCB553F72151.jpeg

Tales of Suspense 52 CGC 3.5. Last GPA $750 for a same pq with extra staples added copy. Considered a hot book if your into that!! Not as much creasing as most copies in this range. Never before pressed. 

$700 shipped 

8C2C0F6F-EE84-41FF-8ECE-F26BD1DFCDEC.jpeg

6AD40645-19AB-4F89-8F58-83F7532F0D39.jpeg

Edited by gino2paulus2

Final Price drip on the Cap before it goes back into the box. Knocked another $400 off. 

Recap - 

Captain America Comics #3 CGC 1.0 unrestored SB pages FIRST STAN LEE WORK IN COMICS EVER $9500 $9200 $8900 $8500 shipped :whatthe:  That is $600 less than a BRITTLE incomplete copy sold for a year ago. 

Thanks for checking the thread folks and enjoy your football today!! 

Here we go Brownies...Here we Go...Woof Woof!! 

Edited by gino2paulus2