• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sensation 1 CGC 7.5 Universal on Ebay SOLD for $7 K
1 1

11 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Bronty said:

seems legit.

But he states in his auction description:

"The January Auction will consist of 2 sessions January 27th and 28th will last 10 days ending on February 6th and 7th.  Featuring over 150 books, many from original owners, many high grade, and some really rare stuff.  There is something here for just about every golden age collector as auction estimates range for $500 to over $100,000."

Sounds to me like he "lifted" the verbiage from another auction....

2 hours ago, eccomic said:

But he states in his auction description:

"The January Auction will consist of 2 sessions January 27th and 28th will last 10 days ending on February 6th and 7th.  Featuring over 150 books, many from original owners, many high grade, and some really rare stuff.  There is something here for just about every golden age collector as auction estimates range for $500 to over $100,000."

Sounds to me like he "lifted" the verbiage from another auction....

Yes, he had an auction end date of September and then this whole veribage about the January auction sessions.  

His auction listing just didn't make any sense at all from my point of view. :screwy:

I’ve been a member of ebay for 20 years now and counting. It was the Wild West in terms of buying back then and rules have come and gone but I don’t see buying old comics off it much different today than 20 years ago. It probably is even more wild and riskier today than ever before...

3 hours ago, Gruson said:

I saw this too. Old photo of it in oversized holder?  I think actual owner posts here. 

👍. I still own it and it hasn’t been in an oversized holder for years.  I think this is the 3rd or 4th time I’ve seen it sell on eBay for peanuts while it’s been in my possession. It never gets old I guess.