• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scottsdale Comic Book and Original Comic Art show 11/10/19
3 3

32 posts in this topic

Fantastic Worlds Comics and Terry's Comics are co-promoting a one day Comic Book and Comic Original Art show in Scottsdale, AZ on November

American Legion Post 44. The address of the post is  7145 East 2nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Food and drinks will be available onsite at the Hall. 

The show will be open from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Admission will be $10.00. We will also have hourly raffles for prizes. Advance tickets can be purchased at www.scbcas.com

Confirmed Dealers that will be setting up include: Terry's Comics. Graham Crackers Comics, Harley Yee's Rare Comics, Heroes Comics, Fantastic Worlds Comics, Samurai Comics, Greg's Comics, Collector's Marketplace, Ed Robertson Comics, Koop's Comics, Comic Cellar, and Tom Kalb Comics

Confirmed Guests include: Val Mayerik, Terry Beatty, Brian Augustyn, and Marat Mychaels

This will be an old school comic and comic art show. Lots of great comics and art will be available for sale or trade. Guests will be available for signings and sketches.

Lots of fun will be had, so come on down!

More updates to come.

Edited by ciorac

Confirmed Dealers that will be setting up include: Terry's Comics. Graham Crackers Comics, Harley Yee's Rare Comics, Champion Comics, Fantastic Worlds Comics, Samurai Comics, Greg's Comics, Collector's Marketplace, Ed Robertson Comics, Koop's Comics, Comic Cellar, and Tom Kalb Comics

Bill forgot to mention Alan Bahr from Heroes in San Jose & Dan Loufek from Comic Cellar in Los Angeles.

ALAN BAHR - HEROES COMICS CARDS AND TOYS - CAMPBELL CA - Heroes Comic Books 

DAN LOUFEK - COMIC CELLER-  MONROVIA CA - Comic Celler 

1 minute ago, TerrysComics said:

Confirmed Dealers that will be setting up include: Terry's Comics. Graham Crackers Comics, Harley Yee's Rare Comics, Champion Comics, Fantastic Worlds Comics, Samurai Comics, Greg's Comics, Collector's Marketplace, Ed Robertson Comics, Koop's Comics, Comic Cellar, and Tom Kalb Comics

Bill forgot to mention Alan Bahr from Heroes in San Jose & Dan Loufek from Comic Cellar in Los Angeles.

ALAN BAHR - HEROES COMICS CARDS AND TOYS - CAMPBELL CA - Heroes Comic Books 

DAN LOUFEK - COMIC CELLER-  MONROVIA CA - Comic Celler 

Scottsdale Comic book & Comic Art Show 2019

Does anyone know if Val Mayerik charges for his signature? I have a Man-Thing #1 (1974) and Howard the Duck King Size Annual #1 (1977) that I will definitely get signed.

Thinking about grabbing a couple more of his comics off ebay to bring too.

I am also interested to know if he does sketches at the convention and how much he would charge for that.

Really looking forward to this classic comic convention and actually spending my money on COMICS for change!!!!

Update - I got the answer to my above question from Val Mayerik himself. I contacted him thru www.valmayerik.com and he responded within 24hrs, his response below.

"Thanks for contacting me. I charge $5 per signature. A quick penciled and inked Howard sketch would be $75. See you at the show."

On 9/6/2019 at 10:04 AM, ciorac said:

Fantastic Worlds Comics and Terry's Comics are co-promoting a one day Comic Book and Comic Original Art show in Scottsdale, AZ on November 10th from 11AM - 5PM at the VFW Lodge located at 7220 E Wilshire Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85257.

Confirmed Guests include: Val Mayerik, Terry Beatty, Brian Augustyn, and Marat Mychaels

This will be an old school comic and comic art show. Lots of great comics and art will be available for sale or trade. Guests will be available for signings and sketches.

More updates to come.

American Legion post

On 9/6/2019 at 10:04 AM, ciorac said:

Fantastic Worlds Comics and Terry's Comics are co-promoting a one day Comic Book and Comic Original Art show in Scottsdale, AZ on November

American Legion Post 44. The address of the post is  7145 East 2nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Food and drinks will be available onsite at the Hall. 

The show will be open from 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Admission will be $10.00. We will also have hourly raffles for prizes. Advance tickets can be purchased at www.scbcas.com

Confirmed Dealers that will be setting up include: Terry's Comics. Graham Crackers Comics, Harley Yee's Rare Comics, Heroes Comics, Fantastic Worlds Comics, Samurai Comics, Greg's Comics, Collector's Marketplace, Ed Robertson Comics, Koop's Comics, Comic Cellar, and Tom Kalb Comics

More updates to come.

Note the address change