• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coverless Gold

50 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, PopKulture said:

Those are some killer Batmans, BB. The Bats 47 cover should move up my to-do list, I'm thinking. I entered that user name on the Bay but it didn't seem like it was valid. Is that the correct name? Thanks! 

Unfortunately, I trusted my memory and got the address wrong.  It should be comixs04

I think I got it right this time.

bb

4 hours ago, BB-Gun said:

Unfortunately, I trusted my memory and got the address wrong.  It should be comixs04

I think I got it right this time.

bb

Yes, that appears to be the correct nick. Thanks! I'll dash him off a line to see if he has some of the covers I need. :wishluck:

20 hours ago, Robot Man said:

I have had this coverless copy of Flash #104 for probably 40+ years and never been able to find a cover. Probably never will but it is such a great book none the less. Scarce last issue, origin Flash retold, and great Kubert Hawkman!

5892AE40-7E36-4BBC-A05D-633C8484F529.jpeg

One of my all time favorite books.

Edited by Marty Mann
wrong image

On 9/10/2019 at 4:52 PM, Robot Man said:

I have had this coverless copy of Flash #104 for probably 40+ years and never been able to find a cover. Probably never will but it is such a great book none the less. Scarce last issue, origin Flash retold, and great Kubert Hawkman!

5892AE40-7E36-4BBC-A05D-633C8484F529.jpeg

That might be one of the best coverless book ever.  Great splash page!