• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] Black Terror #10 (Schomburg), What If #10 CGC 9.0

27 posts in this topic

Terms:

• Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.
  • Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.
  • Shipping is what it costs me unless otherwise noted in the thread.
  • Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
  • :takeit: rules unless an item is on hold. If I'm dealing with PMs, I try my best to put items on hold, but in the case of a conflict between a :takeit: via PM and a :takeit: in the thread, earliest timestamp wins out.
  • I will not do business with anybody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. (tsk)
  • If there is any pressing or restoration, I will list it.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping costs both ways. This applies to both raw and slabbed comics, so buy with confidence.
Edited by Skynwalker

The Black Terror #10, 1.5 $195

Book sits mostly flat and is complete, but missing the bottom staple.  Cover and center wraps are still attached to the top staple.  Remaining staple is rusty, but rust propagation around the staples is limited.  There is a 3" tear at the upper left corner, but it is on the cover only.

Cover is a bit brittle along the edges, but inside that, the cover is quite nice for the grade.  Some interior pages are off white once you get past the edges and the book is still supple.

bt10a_zpsti8ow4fr.jpg

bt10b_zpsxzflgsud.jpg

Edited by Skynwalker

Three new items:

Batman 3 Pack #1, VF or better $20 

A couple of notes:  This 3 pack does have a bit of a roll to it on the left front side.  However, there is no damage or creases to the comic because of it.

Also, all of the comics in these 3 packs look to be NM- or better, but I'm going to err on the side of caution and say VF or better.

20190916-234348.jpg

20190916-234356.jpg

Edited by Skynwalker