• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

60 posts in this topic

I won this guy on eBay this afternoon for a good price and free shipping. I hope it’s as nice as it looks in the scans and matches the seller’s description (really good feedback) :wishluck:

911B8834-EDF6-462D-A9AC-65E51C1410D4.thumb.jpeg.5162712d4ee3336ff2f26ded2d4901a4.jpeg

82CFE5C5-7A91-4110-834F-B8C59F1F286D.thumb.jpeg.864784b6353ce367a2c017e9ee5cba7d.jpeg

I’ve been searching for this for a few years now but only through the occasional eBay search. All the others copies I’ve seen listed had high BIN listings.

Lots of cool Topps books out there. Jason Goes to Hell and Jason vs Leatherface are the ones I'm always on the lookout for, and you can still pick up those great Dracula and Frankenstein/Dracula War books with the nice Mignola covers out of dollar bins all day long. My favorite title was Mars Attacks. Had a complete collection at one point...but may have sold it. I'll have to take a look!

I've scrolled through twice looking for Dracula vs Zorro and haven't found it. Scrolling makes your eyes hurt doesn't it. Is it there? It sounds great. Don Diego giving the Count a chest Z would be worth the cover price alone.

"Children of the night. What sweet music they....."

swish-swish-swish

".....make"

Long pause.

"I am very disappointed!"

On 9/11/2019 at 2:36 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

I've scrolled through twice looking for Dracula vs Zorro and haven't found it. Scrolling makes your eyes hurt doesn't it. Is it there? It sounds great. Don Diego giving the Count a chest Z would be worth the cover price alone.

"Children of the night. What sweet music they....."

swish-swish-swish

".....make"

Long pause.

"I am very disappointed!"

Now I’m intrigued!

3ECAED27-5AD7-49BD-A3A8-95BF29ADE011.thumb.jpeg.bb6142e0d910d1329967ca6e15dd56ad.jpeg 

On 9/9/2019 at 10:07 AM, Brandon Shepherd said:

That’s an impressive set for sure. I presume it would be hard to move thou.

I know you wanted to buy some those cool Topps comics 🥴🥴😁 but better stay focused on Supes 9.8 s

3 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

I know you wanted to buy some those cool Topps comics 🥴🥴😁 but better stay focused on Supes 9.8 s

You're right, I have to stay focused! 

Image result for stay focused meme

For the most part, I'm happy with dollar and quarter bin Topps comics. I am searching out copies of Bram Stoker's Dracula however to send to CCS and CGC, I have a raw #2 that has a good shot, still looking for #3 and 4. :wishluck:

I'm also interested in 9.8 X-Files copies, but only for the right price...

I got two Superman 9.8s on the way also. :facepalm: