• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Berkbridge Foundation - Questions Regarding Legitimacy
8 8

682 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

hm

U C Davis Graduate School  of Management in the Finance Department.  Nice photo. Matches deleted Twitter account.

I think (?) this whole thing started when he decided to post a complaint about some other eBay seller ... by which he attracted all this attention to his own activities.  If he keeps up with the threats, I imagine it will only continue to backfire on him.

5 minutes ago, kav said:

I have to say he looks like a really nice guy tho.  

Can't always go by looks alone though. Look at you and me. Upon seeing us on the street, I'm sure we'd seem like two level-headed individuals, but who would guess that we're just the little tools that tighten the spoke nipples, as vociferous as we may sometimes be.. :tink:

Edited by James J Johnson

6 minutes ago, Catwomancomics said:

@James J Johnson are those used cars he’s selling? :baiting:

Car America Corp. Don't know if still operating. Just one of Robt's many google mentioned current or former businesses.

Just a note. No special sites requiring sign ins were used. This is all commonly available info using google search results.

26 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

Whoa ... when is this cover from?  Does it pre-date Detective 27?

Yes. Predates Det. 27 by about 3 years. It's published in 1936.

And ironically enough, the guy hanging by a Windsor knot bears an uncanny resemblance to our hobby's own Jay Maybruck!

Jay_Maybruck.png

windsor.jpg

7 hours ago, kav said:

7 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

7 hours ago, greggy said:

@ComicConnoisseur and of course, @Calamerica

Edited by Buzzetta