• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Berkbridge Foundation - Questions Regarding Legitimacy
8 8

682 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Who do you work for

Holly who wonders why Cal is being tipped off

How long have you been here and who are you???

CAL who suffers no fools...

12 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

I'll get to it soon, but won't commit to a deadline...

I can say here and now that Charity Navigator is the site MY team uses: I been doing some Political Activism of sorts

and Charity Navigator was our "source"...

Many factors cannot be evaluated when the rattle-sabres are tipped off...the "either-they-do-or-they-don't" is utterly meaningless.

When Shirley Jones rattled her alarms at that Tabloid rag years ago, a year-and-a-half passed; everyone thought

that she was just too cheap to follow-through. But she did and destroyed that rag...She was lucky enough tat her lawyer(s) filed the

briefs with ONE WEEK to go under "tolling". I remembered helping a student with a Legal Research paper re: Libel. 

CAL who knows something about the Law... 

CAL swoops in, provides real information, and intimidates people. Goat me, it is 2004. :martini:

1 minute ago, Calamerica said:

Time for an updated List...

CAL who is busier than Ellen at Girl Scout sleepover camp...

I'm going on the good guy list,right? :wishluck:

porcupine,who thought CAL and him were all good,it's that lizards dude that's a trouble maker

7 hours ago, icefires said:

From Ebay Charity Donation Help & FAQ:

What are the benefits to selling for charity?

Items tend to sell more often and at higher prices because buyers are more willing to purchase items that benefit a nonprofit

Your item will stand out because we add a unique charity ribbon icon to the search view and the full details of the charity donation on the item description

Your item will appear in searches where buyers are specifically looking for items that benefit charity

If the item sells, your listing and final value fees will be discounted by the same percentage that you donated. For example if you donate 25% to charity then you will get a 25% discount on your listing and final value fees. Learn more about eBay for Charity Fee Credit Policy

100% donation. 100% reduction in seller fees! Nice. Puts an extra 8 to 10% in your pocket. Tax benefits and no seller fees.

14 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I'm going on the good guy list,right? :wishluck:

porcupine,who thought CAL and him were all good,it's that lizards dude that's a trouble maker

I HATE trouble-makers! I have dart-boards, cardboard displays, voodoo dolls, cult materials all devoted to the demise of trouble-makers, muckrakers, fakers, fakirs(sp? oh well looks good here whatever that is), rabble-rousers, screechers, spell-casters, witches, rhymes with witches, warlocks, bad landlords and certain low-life offenders...

CAL who stays busy...

8 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

I HATE trouble-makers! I have dart-boards, cardboard displays, voodoo dolls, cult materials all devoted to the demise of trouble-makers, muckrakers, fakers, fakirs(sp? oh well looks good here whatever that is), rabble-rousers, screechers, spell-casters, witches, rhymes with witches, warlocks, bad landlords and certain low-life offenders...

CAL who stays busy...

Please Cal

I'm sorry if I offend

I kid I kid

Hollywood who has been on the naughty list for far too long

5 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

CAL who stays busy...

Cal, 'upstart'. Upstart belongs on the list, either between trouble-maker and muckraker, or as a combinatory substitute for them. Upstart. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, kav said:

you cant just make friends with Cal.  He doesnt take to new members and means anyone from less than 11 years ago.

FIFTEEN YEARS! Get it striaght

LOL

CAL who has fun every now and then with ridiculous bait posts...:devil:

1 hour ago, kav said:

I'm only Cal's friend cause I backed him when the board last attacked him.  Otherwise I would be way too new for his liking.  

I can make an exception for you. Good guys are supposed to win, like in the old Stan Lee/Jack Kirby classics!!!

CAL who still loves MARVEL...