• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Berkbridge Foundation - Questions Regarding Legitimacy
8 8

682 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

Nothing special. Business as usual. As a universal fan favorite of mass appeal and artistic endeavor, you're everybody's old buddy! :tink:

I have a GOOD GUY List too. No one, I mean. NO ONE, has ever seen it since I been here...

CAL who has been here and gone 3 x...

Edited by Calamerica
typos

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

Cal, 'upstart'. Upstart belongs on the list, either between trouble-maker and muckraker, or as a combinatory substitute for them. Upstart. (thumbsu

okay= I will add UPSTART to my "List" of people to make more cardboard items out of asuch as dartboards...

CAL real busy...

4 minutes ago, kav said:

Buzz can be Sam Rosen

I don't want to get too carried away - I like it when the newbies get on here and declare how little I know about funny books, the NFL and eBay...

CAL likes being in the Underdog role every now and then...

18 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

I have a GOOD GUY List too. No one, I mean. NO ONE, has ever seen it since I been here...

CAL who has been here and gone 3 x...

Here and gone 3 times? Gulp! :whatthe: 

What happens?

Are you ushered by long departed forum members down a long, narrow, misty corridor, towards a bright white light?

20 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

okay= I will add UPSTART to my "List" of people to make more cardboard items out of asuch as dartboards...

CAL real busy...

Glad I could be of service. I added "vociferous" to my memo board this week, thanks to Kav!  And solely due to that, I vociferously approve of this message! 

3 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Here and gone 3 times? Gulp! :whatthe: 

What happens?

Are you ushered by long departed forum members down a long, narrow, misty corridor, towards a bright white light?

Bruh,more than thrice.I think someone recently dragged up at least two exits,dating back to 2003?

@Domo Arigato was it you?

26 minutes ago, Calamerica said:

I don't want to get too carried away - I like it when the newbies get on here and declare how little I know about funny books, the NFL and eBay...

CAL likes being in the Underdog role every now and then...

When you're weak, feign strength. When you're strong, feign weakness. Art of war.

6 minutes ago, greggy said:

So, I have an idea for a new game.  Would be a good idea to look for grammatical errors of other users' posts and tag CC in the corrections once he gets back from his probable vacation? 

Edited by Buzzetta