• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Berkbridge Foundation - Questions Regarding Legitimacy
8 8

682 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It is real typical for people to use photos from 20 years ago, as if they look like that now.

Yes, I know what you mean, but not me. Here's me posing for my most recent picture.

566706480_jamiebaby0002_edited.jpg.402db4a12527109cc1c31f1ff59444a2.jpg

Edited by Jaylam

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

It is real typical for people to use photos from 20 years ago, as if they look like that now.

i like how some of my childhood friends are using Instagram filters and other photo apps to take current pictures of themselves.  They try to turn back the clock and that are like, "feeling good no filter".  I shake my head and wonder what happened to the 30 some odd years of 'living' that they put on themselves. 

I still look the same...

And proof that every now and then just for fun when there is an epic snowstorm I ride the subway looking like this. 

I always get my own seat... sometimes my own car. 

9B369016-C9CF-4D24-9AB8-50EBF7CB16F0.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

58 minutes ago, thunsicker said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

You mean you don't look like this anymore?

lizards2

Yeah  - that was 13 years ago when I first joined the boards.  I probably should update it...., hm

11 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I'm really not positive on his age. Here's another photo that may help, from his now-nuked FB page. 

22089233_10155044774052993_391076349054000603_n.jpg

Edit: Just want to clarify that that photo was seen on his Facebook page. That's not where I sourced it from, however. 

Since he’s currently MIA, if he shaves his head and brows he could pass as Dr. Evil  :roflmao:

Edited by Catwomancomics

2 hours ago, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I'm really not positive on his age. Here's another photo that may help, from his now-nuked FB page. 

22089233_10155044774052993_391076349054000603_n.jpg

Edit: Just want to clarify that that photo was seen on his Facebook page. That's not where I sourced it from, however. 

Looks like discount masterpiece theater to me.lol

He’s got one thing that noticeable in his criminal history according to whitepages. 

Now before anyone says don’t fall for those scams and don’t use them, I have used them twice. 

Once was to see what the mover was involved in that gave me a bad vibe.  Getting his info confirmed what I suspected viewable from his previous convictions. 

The other time was finding out what became of a friend as we didn’t know if he was MIA or dead.  Turned out he is a long term guest of the Florida Department of Corrections.

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I still look the same...

And proof that every now and then just for fun when there is an epic snowstorm I ride the subway looking like this. 

I always get my own seat... sometimes my own car. 

9B369016-C9CF-4D24-9AB8-50EBF7CB16F0.jpeg

how do you breathe in that ?

25 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Never know... I will retire in my 50’s.  I may go back to school and pursue something. 

There won't be any programs, though, at Cambridge that will take you at that advanced age for slotting into a PhD program with highly competitive admission and whose mission is to train the next generation of scholars and thought leaders.

Edited by namisgr

17 minutes ago, namisgr said:

There won't be any programs, though, at Cambridge that will take you at that advanced age for slotting into a PhD program with highly competitive admission and whose mission is to train the next generation of scholars and thought leaders.

Notes to self... 

Cambridge is out.

I know what you're thinking, though.  I retired from full time work at the beginning of last year, and have been taking classes in the elder-adult education program at the University of Delaware.  My wife has too.  It's been great, but without the pressures that come from a degree-oriented program.