• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 Green Eggs Grading Contest Prize Thread
10 10

1,093 posts in this topic

On 10/7/2019 at 9:07 AM, 1Cool said:

Ron - didn't you give me a $25 gift card when i got last place in last years raffle.  That made the sting of being the biggest loser a little less and I thank you.

Yes, if I remember, it was PayPal credit.  :)

11 hours ago, Hudson said:

Sorry for taking so long to post here.  Life gets too hectic at times.

They say this is the prize thread for the winners, however, the real winners are the exceptional people who took the time to organize this annual event.

My thanks first to them @thirdgreenham @sckao

I also want to thank each of those who have donated prizes.  Although I believe the fun of the contest is just in playing, I can see the extra benefit to "winning" something material as well.

With that said, I would like to humbly offer up the following prize.  It is nothing special, just a reader lot for someone way down on the prize list, so at least they do not walk away empty handed....

Prize - Low grade reader lot of 10 cent Action Comics....((includes #239, 243, 246, 267, 273, 275, 280 & 281)

1758639603_ActionComicLotforContest.thumb.jpeg.e78a95c0cada6f82e624165bd7bc6e24.jpeg

Very nice!!! (Too bad i'll not place high enough to get it) 

Edited by flashlites
addition

Hey everyone, please check the 2nd and 3rd posts in this thread for a list of all of the prizes.  Make sure you jot down which ones you like.  Try to get me a list of your top 10 or 20 (or all of them, if you really want), in order of your preference.  I'm going to use the list you PM me to choose your prize tomorrow, unless you happen to be there and want to pick live.

For me, doing the prize picking tomorrow will be a little hit or miss, so you'll have to please bear with me and I'll update as time permits.  Saturday should be fine to finish it off.

** please note** create a new PM thread with me so we don't bother sckao.  Thanks. (thumbsu

7 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

Hey everyone, please check the 2nd and 3rd posts in this thread for a list of all of the prizes.  Make sure you jot down which ones you like.  Try to get me a list of your top 10 or 20 (or all of them, if you really want), in order of your preference.  I'm going to use the list you PM me to choose your prize tomorrow, unless you happen to be there and want to pick live.

For me, doing the prize picking tomorrow will be a little hit or miss, so you'll have to please bear with me and I'll update as time permits.  Saturday should be fine to finish it off.

** please note** create a new PM thread with me so we don't bother sckao.  Thanks. (thumbsu

I updated my prize list on Page 11.   Made change to Prize A to choice of size of T-Shirt L, M, or S vs only L.   Also added one more prize.

Thanks to you both thirdgreenham and sckao for running this awesome contest for so many years.  Been a great ride.