• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 Green Eggs Grading Contest Prize Thread
10 10

1,093 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, topofthetotem said:

I will add a third prize it will be a Mystery box in honour of the last GEAHtm grading contest.

Books will range from G-NM, from all genre, from gold to modern, how many I don’t know yet it depends how I fell when I’m packing up books but since it’s the last time for me to be “Generous” it might be worth checking out. hm 

shipping is on me btw.

Awe man, I’m curious about this one. I’d be willing to buy it, to see what’s in it :baiting:

16 minutes ago, speedcake said:

well dang, might have to re-adjust my prize order  hm  :roflmao:

This is why the prizes have to be cut off at some point. People submit their lists and didn’t know about the new entries. It’s not fair to them. 

6 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Will we have the March Madness contest again? Perhaps that is a time to save your donation for:)

I believe we will have a March madness, but the real question is will someone step up to take the place of this one? Such a valuable contest for us all! It will be a huge loss to go down to just the one contest.

1 hour ago, thirdgreenham said:

I’m sorry, that’s very kind of you, but I stopped accepting prizes last night. :foryou: 

perhaps you can donate them to the next grading contest as a prize or to a charity thread, if one comes up. :) 

Okay, thanks. I will dave it for the next contest/charity/raffle. 

27 minutes ago, speedcake said:

Guess I'll look at my prize list ranking a bit. I can't decided on my order of choices from #3 through about 10 , they are all good ones! I'll PM it to thirdgreenham if it looks like I wont be able to pick live, but for now I'm here.

Looks like you are not going to need your top 20 list :)