• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 Green Eggs Grading Contest Prize Thread
10 10

1,093 posts in this topic

Just now, an99 said:

I'd love to have -

Prize #54: Lot of 3 magazines, all in mid-grade: 

Epic Illustrated #3: 1st Vanth Dreadstar 

Epic Illustrated #9: Jim Starlin interview 

Heavy Metal #10

Please LMK what I need to do.

Thanks.

@All Be D'Oh! please send an99 a PM and send these out. Thanks!!

Andy (thumbsu

3 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

@All Be D'Oh! please send an99 a PM and send these out. Thanks!!

Andy (thumbsu

PM sent to an99 

Many Thanks again to @grebal and @skypinkblu for stepping in and helping with the prize distribution frivolities! (Very sorry if I forgot anybody else who helped out.)

The only people who did not get to choose a prize are our esteemed contest hosts, @thirdgreenham and @sckao. Having never played before...I may be totally breaking with protocol, but can we send you gentlemen a small token of our appreciation for your hard work and dedication?

24 minutes ago, All Be D'Oh! said:

PM sent to an99 

Many Thanks again to @grebal and @skypinkblu for stepping in and helping with the prize distribution frivolities! (Very sorry if I forgot anybody else who helped out.)

The only people who did not get to choose a prize are our esteemed contest hosts, @thirdgreenham and @sckao. Having never played before...I may be totally breaking with protocol, but can we send you gentlemen a small token of our appreciation for your hard work and dedication?

Isn't dealing with Kav enough?

On 10/15/2019 at 2:20 PM, adampasz said:

I dropped off Azkaban's prize today. 

I miss the contest already. Can someone post some pics of comics with really obscure defects for me to grade? Or at least some Marvel Spotlight 15s?

@DR.X's contest is coming up soon. Get ready for that one.

I had a lot of fun with this, I've been afraid to join in before, but it was educational, I even learned why I couldn't see strike outs or colors all week;) thanks @scott=). 

Such great work by Andy and Shin...and I mailed out the first prize I donated this morning. I guess no one loves Ruby Tuesday, I might have to recycle that one;) 

1 hour ago, DR.X said:

I don't know where you get your information from. Quit listening to gossip and filthy rumors spreading over late night television.

Some strange guy with a bike and  tatoos, that HAS to be a good source;) 

16 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

Some strange guy with a bike and  tatoos, that HAS to be a good source;) 

That could be any one of millions of people riding a Harley. And I definitely do not fit in the strange category in any way shape or form. :screwy:

2 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

I had a lot of fun with this, I've been afraid to join in before, but it was educational, I even learned why I couldn't see strike outs or colors all week;) thanks @scott=). 

Such great work by Andy and Shin...and I mailed out the first prize I donated this morning. I guess no one loves Ruby Tuesday, I might have to recycle that one;) 

f6fa1ac9369e5176e478abdf16543851.gif

3 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Which thread will it be held in? I will keep an eye out for it!

On 10/16/2019 at 6:16 PM, All Be D'Oh! said:

PM sent to an99 

Thanks for the kind offer, but no need. :foryou: