• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 Green Eggs Grading Contest Prize Thread
10 10

1,093 posts in this topic

A Titanic trifecta of Thanos books

prefer to ship CONUS only :sorry:

Avengers Celestial Quest 2 CGC 9.8w

Infinity Abyss 3 CGC 9.8w

Infinity Gauntlet (2015) 1 CGC 9.8

452CD324-9857-4E87-9A65-680507E5360B.jpeg

Edited by djpinkpanther67
To reveal the drek

I am also going to donate this to the Booby prize winner.  Winner to be determined by @thirdgreenham and @sckao.  They need all the help they can get, just hope I don't win it :roflmao:

Per rule - 6.) Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers, and likely many, many more. From what we've seen in previous years, folks have been extremely generous and most people that enter will win a prize. Also,a booby prize will be given for last place. Last place is defined as the person who has participated in all the rounds and has the lowest score. You can not sign up, do nothing and win the booby prize.

Overstreet Comic Book Grading Guide 2nd Edition

GradingGuide.jpg.5ca95e74f315a6a95852fb966fc7cca1.jpg

Edited by aszumilo

1 hour ago, aszumilo said:

I am also going to donate this to the Booby prize winner.  Winner to be determined by @thirdgreenham and @sckao.  They need all the help they can get, just hope I don't win it :roflmao:

Per rule - 6.) Prizes will be awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers, and likely many, many more. From what we've seen in previous years, folks have been extremely generous and most people that enter will win a prize. Also,a booby prize will be given for last place. Last place is defined as the person who has participated in all the rounds and has the lowest score. You can not sign up, do nothing and win the booby prize.

Overstreet Comic Book Grading Guide 2nd Edition

GradingGuide.jpg.5ca95e74f315a6a95852fb966fc7cca1.jpg

The Grading Guide is what I give out to the guy/girl with the lowest score, and who has participated in every round.

Thanks for doing this! (worship) 

8 minutes ago, KryptoMayor said:

I’m sadden to hear this is the last contest. Thanks again to thirdgreenham and sckao for running this great contest. (worship)

I'm going to step up my offering this year. Winner gets the two CGC graded books pictured below. Shipping to US address covered, I’ll subtract $15 from actual shipping price for outside US addresses. 

CE4B383C-763B-45EA-99E9-E2E5F5684E87.jpeg

:headbang: