• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 Green Eggs Grading Contest Prize Thread
10 10

1,093 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:

Don't worry about me, based on results so far I won't be picking anything from this thread. :tonofbricks:

And the Ruby Tuesday gift card was a very generous, thoughtful donation. Well done. :foryou:

It's no big deal, I don't mind switching at all. I just offered that one because I had it in front of me. So a U.S. person gets the Ruby Tuesday.

31 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

Absolutely! I probably should see if we still have a bunch of Panera Bread gift cards. That's all my Dad gives us for Christmas and birthdays. I don't know why. We hate Panera.

Why don't you tell him you don't like Panera? lol

5 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Why don't you tell him you don't like Panera? lol

I'm not going to tell a 77 year old man I don't like his gifts. Even I'm not that cold. Besides, we use them when we have overnight house guests. That way we don't have to get up and make them breakfast. It's just across the street. Same shopping center as Ruby Tuesdays ironically enough.

2 hours ago, sckao said:

Totally off topic... but I used to do this in college. The local pizza place down the block right off campus would close around 11-midnight and my roommate and I would go down there five minutes before closing to get TWO slices for $1.50 with soda. (They'd double up the slices to get rid of them... And these were GIANT slices.) You do what you have to do as a starving college student...(shrug) :cloud9:

this only worked at our local pizza pizza joint a few times but afterwards they stopped doing the slices for a cheap price as i think they would toss them in the fridge and pull them out for the next day I've seen a few pep slices that looked very very old. So i stopped going there, But yeah in uni need to keep the booze fund topped off and that food fund at whatever you can find lol ramen noodles and kraft mac and cheese mmmm 

20 minutes ago, WPPJames said:

Same shopping center as Ruby Tuesdays ironically enough.

Hmm...maybe I should shoot for the Ruby gift card. Then we wouldn't have to make breakfast, lunch or dinner for house guests. Panera for breakfast. Ruby for lunch and dinner. After two days of that they'd probably stop coming to visit. Which would be the best possible outcome.

1 hour ago, WPPJames said:

Hmm...maybe I should shoot for the Ruby gift card. Then we wouldn't have to make breakfast, lunch or dinner for house guests. Panera for breakfast. Ruby for lunch and dinner. After two days of that they'd probably stop coming to visit. Which would be the best possible outcome.

Or just tell them you don't want them to visit?

2 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Or just tell them you don't want them to visit?

I couldn't do that. I'm a nice guy. I love everybody :angel:

I just don't want them on my property. (looked for but was unable to find a shotgun emoji)

7 hours ago, Crops068 said:

Ok I will send it all over to @thirdgreenham when I am done.  Going through it now. :)

Sorry, I didn't notice any of these notifications as they tend to get lost with the other 300+ new notifications that I'm getting every 8 hours. :sorry: 

Just now, thirdgreenham said:

Sorry, I didn't notice any of these notifications as they tend to get lost with the other 300+ new notifications that I'm getting every 8 hours. :sorry: 

It's cool.  Took my mind off the 3x longer security assessment I get to complete in the same amount of time and found out today. :censored:

It was a very welcomed diversion!