• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official 2019 Green Eggs Grading Contest Prize Thread
10 10

1,093 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kreton said:

US Shipping only with this one as the book weighs over 10 lbs.  There is wear and a tear to the dust jacket as shown but a really cool book.

2080995239_2019-10-0119_45_00.thumb.jpg.816d363d9616aff50d24e864650f0650.jpg1160789445_2019-10-0119_44_46.thumb.jpg.36f910c2a0d710adea0e8ddcb4654865.jpg

I have this book!  simply incredible guys!

1 minute ago, flashlites said:

Digging through boxes to find some things that you would like.More to come....

Its always a struggle going thru stuff.  You want to give something significant then you go oh no I cant part with that-oh no that either-

1 hour ago, WPPJames said:

I can offer up another 4 book collection as a separate prize from my other 4. As before, value is minimal. And (yea, I know I suck) I can only ship US.

Out of laziness I scanned with bags on. Books do look better without.

CCF10022019_00000.jpg

wow this book could use a press.

Am I allowed to offer the wedding ring from my first marriage as a prize lol. I found it when I went to Coinstar and emptied my change that I'd had sitting around for 15 years. Even Coinstar spit it back out.

Every time I try and pick it up it burns my finger. 

Edited by WPPJames

12 hours ago, WPPJames said:

Am I allowed to offer the wedding ring from my first marriage as a prize lol. I found it when I went to Coinstar and emptied my change that I'd had sitting around for 15 years. Even Coinstar spit it back out.

Just do what I did years ago with the thick gold chain my ex gf gave me-flush it down toilet.

20 hours ago, WPPJames said:

Absolutely! 

21 hours ago, WPPJames said:

Take it to a place that buys gold, then take the money and buy 2 gift certificates. One for you for being practical and one for the contest;)

Would be awesome if we had enough prizes donated that all participants "won" something. I'm going to throw out an idea that everyone will probably hate. What about a higher end "door prize"? Drawn randomly among all who participated in every round. Not talking about one of top $$$ prizes, but still something substantial. Might give additional incentive to those at the bottom tier to continue to play thru until the bitter end.