• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Batman 181, 251 / Joker Set CLOSED

5 posts in this topic

Hello I have 5 books that I am putting up for sale.  I will post the list first along with my price.

I cannot do sales to people that have scammed people, so if you are on a list realize you are precluded from purchasing from me.

I accept paypal, the regular form of it, no personal paypal as these are sales.

Shipping and insurance is included in the asking price, books will be shipped US Postal Priority with insurance. NOTE - I can ship to United States addresses, shipping out of the USA is too expensive, sorry.

On Raw books I will accept a return within 10 days, buyer pays shipping unless I mis-stated something.

If you wish to purchase a book, please post a "take it" in the thread.  I would prefer this to PMs, and it seems to work best that way as there can be no dispute who purchased the book that way.

I will invoice at end of thread, please pay within 2 days and I will ship promptly.

The Books:

Batman 181 5.0, spine stress, some foxing, date on cover, good gloss for grade $410

Batman 251 3.0 spine stress, chipping on right side of cover, faint crease $130

Joker 1 8.0

Joker 2 8.5

Joker 7 9.2+  all 3 joker books $75

*** Special Offer - take all 5 books for $540 *** SOLD

I will post a group photo in a few minutes.

Edited by Warren Oates
sold

4 hours ago, Warren Oates said:

Hello I have 5 books that I am putting up for sale.  I will post the list first along with my price.

I cannot do sales to people that have scammed people, so if you are on a list realize you are precluded from purchasing from me.

I accept paypal, the regular form of it, no personal paypal as these are sales.

Shipping and insurance is included in the asking price, books will be shipped US Postal Priority with insurance. NOTE - I can ship to United States addresses, shipping out of the USA is too expensive, sorry.

On Raw books I will accept a return within 10 days, buyer pays shipping unless I mis-stated something.

If you wish to purchase a book, please post a "take it" in the thread.  I would prefer this to PMs, and it seems to work best that way as there can be no dispute who purchased the book that way.

I will invoice at end of thread, please pay within 2 days and I will ship promptly.

The Books:

Batman 181 5.0, spine stress, some foxing, date on cover, good gloss for grade $410

Batman 251 3.0 spine stress, chipping on right side of cover, faint crease $130

Joker 1 8.0

Joker 2 8.5

Joker 7 9.2+  all 3 joker books $75

*** Special Offer - take all 5 books for $540 ***

I will post a group photo in a few minutes.

I will take them all please