• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Motorcycle Covers - mostly Gold with some early Silver - THREAD RECAP P. 4
1 1

74 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Offering up more of my "motorcycle cover" collection...

Here's a link to my KUDOS THREAD

The :rulez:

• No PL/HOS members;
  • The new board software does not display precise times that posts were made (either in PMs or in sales threads). So, the first "take it" posted in the thread wins (whether a straight thread take it, or a "take it via PM" if we reached a deal via PM). If you want to remain anonymous by purchasing via PM, this means there will be some risk of losing a book if someone posts a "take it" in the thread before I can mark the book SOLD based on your PM. Having said that, I'll mark books SOLD as soon as reasonably possible.
  • If I put a book ON HOLD, that book is not available for purchase until it comes back off HOLD

Payment

• I'll take PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders;
  • I'll expect payment within 10 calendar days, or the book will be available for sale again (unless we've made other payment arrangements)
  • I'll gladly consider longer-term time payments, but PM me to discuss terms before taking a book if you need that.

Shipping Terms

• USA:
    - Shipping via priority mail: I'll charge you what USPS will charge me (typically between $8 and $13, depending on how many books you buy and how far away from Salt Lake City you are :smile: );
  • Canada, UK or Australia
    - Again, I'll charge you what USPS will charge me (we'll figure which is cheaper - first class or priority mail international - that'll depend on package value and destination)
  • Other International Destinations:
    - case by case basis...I'll need to see if I'm comfortable with available shipping options

Returns/Refunds

• I will accept returns for a refund for any reason within two weeks of your receipt of the books, as long as the books are returned to me as they were when you received them. On raw book returns, you cover shipping cost back to me unless I messed up. 

Thanks for looking!

Ed

Edited by EC ed

11 minutes ago, EC ed said:

Of course! lol

This one is technically not for sale here, because it's currently for sale somewhere else. But, if you would like for it to be for sale here, I can make that happen - PM me and we can discuss :D:baiting:  )

strictprivate1_f.jpg

:cloud9: I've got about a 9.0 copy that I got raw from Cretella.