• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weird Tales of the Future #3
1 1

14 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, The Lions Den said:

My concern with this book is the chipping and popped staple are likely from the cover being slightly brittle. If you do buy it, be very careful with this one. I could see a 3.5 on this...

This book was being offered to me and I had the same reservations. I was not able to examine it in-hand. I was still interested but the price was a little higher than I was comfortable with — especially seeing the top staple pop in the pictures. 

I waited and it’s been sold to someone else. Not crying over this one; it wasn’t meant to be and detached staples are a defect I try very hard to avoid. I know it’s hard to do in golden age since many issues show up rarely, but you have to stick to your guns. 

22 hours ago, manetteska said:

I waited and it’s been sold to someone else. Not crying over this one; it wasn’t meant to be and detached staples are a defect I try very hard to avoid. I know it’s hard to do in golden age since many issues show up rarely, but you have to stick to your guns. 

dude.jpg.f469d40c20ffe7a147cea2c9fb5f5125.jpg