• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mitch Itkowitz/Graphic Collectibles Brand New Website!!!
1 1

14 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, artdealer said:

Hey All,

Wanted to let you all know, that I have a brand new website courtesy of Bill Cox.

Go check it out at http://graphiccollectibles.com

Thanks for looking.

Best,
Mitch Itkowitz
Graphic Collectibles

Congratulations! It looks great.

For future additions, you might want to add a word search function which identifies any superheroes or major characters who appear since that is another important search criterion for collectors (maybe as metadata?). Not to take away from this, which is really a professional looking site.

3 hours ago, Rick2you2 said:

Congratulations! It looks great.

For future additions, you might want to add a word search function which identifies any superheroes or major characters who appear since that is another important search criterion for collectors (maybe as metadata?). Not to take away from this, which is really a professional looking site.

There is a search function on the site in which you type in a superhero name, and if I have it, it shows up.

What more do you need?

7 hours ago, artdealer said:

There is a search function on the site in which you type in a superhero name, and if I have it, it shows up.

What more do you need?

I had missed it. Thanks.

Does this site contain just your newer pieces, or the old stock as well?

On 9/12/2019 at 1:42 PM, artdealer said:

Hey All,

Wanted to let you all know, that I have a brand new website courtesy of Bill Cox.

Go check it out at http://graphiccollectibles.com

Thanks for looking.

Best,
Mitch Itkowitz
Graphic Collectibles

I am going to be 100% honest with you about your site.

It is great!  Very clean, easy to navigate and having all the thumbnail images makes it easy to get an idea of the pieces (also, love the GA Batman pages !)

The new site looks great!

One nitpicky thing if they do another round of revisions... This is what it looks like in a High Contrast theme for vision impaired folks-

image.thumb.png.3b8d9e72a1afb87ce7f65c7eaa995040.png

They can fix this by not having the thumbnails programmed as background images (which they shouldn't be doing anyway.)

But overall nice work!

22 hours ago, batman_fan said:

I am going to be 100% honest with you about your site.

It is great!  Very clean, easy to navigate and having all the thumbnail images makes it easy to get an idea of the pieces (also, love the GA Batman pages !)

Thanks!

2 hours ago, rrichards said:

The site looks great. Very easy to use.........Will you be running one of your occasional  sales to coincide with the new site? (I've got my eye on something)

Thanks.

No sales, but contact me via PM and maybe we can work something out. 

MI