• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Superman Cheeto" can be yours for $5000
1 1

31 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

If you turn cheeto so it is standing up it looks exactly like the Thing with arm raised in clobberin time pose.

3 hours ago, gadzukes said:

This is pretty funny.

I think it looks more like the Thing trying to fly.

I agree. He clearly doesn’t know his comics.

For just $1,000, you could also pick up his ‘Bald Eagle on a Branch’. Although, to me, it looks more phallic than perched in a tree.

Pareidolia is fun.

Edited by Ken Aldred

3 hours ago, an99 said:

94 people are watching? WTH?? The world has gone mad. 

They must be waiting for some film news before pouncing.

5 hours ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Wonder how CGC will grade this

I’d be concerned about manipulation. For example, it could have been trimmed into shape using a craft knife, rather than being in its original condition out of the packet, although I suspect that CGC could detect this alteration using black light.

Edited by Ken Aldred

I think he is more or less trying to get someone to give him money as he has a sad story attached in the description. Which if it is up true its a horrible thing to make up, but I've seen people make up much worse 

Unique original Cheeto. Nothing altered on it. Original shape straight from the bag. Looks like a Unique Flying Superman Cheeto Comic con , you don't even need a description, you can see his arms out, the head the nose, legs out and cape, very unusual shape. If you like collecting weird stuff or like superheroes then this is for you. Just trying to get money to pay for my fathers funeral, he just died unexpectedly at the age of 58 and didn't have life insurance, he was a hero to me and my and his grandchildren. God bless.