• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bought a collection. Do i sell Spawn 1-100 or wait for the movie?

44 posts in this topic

You might want to at least start reading the Spawns...before you decide to sell them. I personally enjoyed the run very much and you might too. Ánd, you may have enjoyed them so much you might decide to keep them?

Just a thought. On another matter, if you feel what you purchased was worth the money regardless of condition, then you didn't over-pay.

10 hours ago, ninanina said:

You might want to at least start reading the Spawns...before you decide to sell them. I personally enjoyed the run very much and you might too. Ánd, you may have enjoyed them so much you might decide to keep them?

Just a thought. On another matter, if you feel what you purchased was worth the money regardless of condition, then you didn't over-pay.

Solid advice.

On 9/13/2019 at 11:26 AM, Shawnismaximus said:

When the movie hits theatres?

I think it'd be hard to sell at the theaters... I mean my hands are usually full of popcorn, a 2 gallon soda cup and Sno-Caps... dont think I'd be able to carry 100 issues of Spawn too...

15 hours ago, ninanina said:

Fair point. I've read a few odd issues of Spawn but this is the first time I've had a run of issues. 

My problem is I already do this too much. My 'still need to read' collection is ever growing. It's hard to keep up with! Especially with silver age/bronze age stuff as those can take a while to read. I guess with Spawn I could probably plow thru the first 5-10 issues pretty quick and get a sense of whether they are for me or not!

p.s. I went thru the run yesterday and am missing #42,43,44,46 & 47 . . . Now I have to hunt those down so I can sell 1-100 as a complete set!