• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Los Angeles Comic-Con OCT 11-13 2019

16 posts in this topic

I'll be an exhibitor at LA Comic Con this year. Come check out my booth -Finest City Comics- (Booth location 906) and say Hi! I'll always take a moment to chat it up about comics or if you just wanna valuation/grade estimate. Will be selling Silver and Bronze Age gems. 

-Harry

Edited by HLee619

On 9/13/2019 at 10:57 AM, nearmint said:

Anyone going to this?  I don't see an exhibitors list on the website, which always makes it difficult to determine whether it's worth the time and money to attend. 

i'll go, but as @Catwomancomics said, it's mostly a pop culture show, not old school at all. but there are always a few good dealers there so why not. at least it's better than the horrific long beach show. 

Went today. I saw lots of comic dealers. Place was packed. I should have got a booth. Picked these up for a good price. As far as golden age I saw the usual high end dealers with decent amount of g/a books. But tell me, where can you find golden age anywhere for cheap prices? That ship has sailed. 

253F6815-65D2-4485-BB4F-9654B42C9E5D.jpeg

688B92DE-16C2-4EEB-B224-F209188372BE.jpeg

On 10/13/2019 at 8:25 AM, JWKyle said:

I went :frustrated: It took 2 hours to get in the line very disorganized I will not be going back.

actually, if you didnt buy your ticket in advance, you could walk in, buy a ticket in 5 minutes, and then go right in. it made no sense how they had it set up. almost everyone buys tickets in advance and thats what the huge line was for. 

On 10/12/2019 at 9:20 PM, Cruzin' Thru Comics said:

As far as golden age I saw the usual high end dealers with decent amount of g/a books.

Which ones?  I didn't think any of the high-end dealers were at this show.