• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed

46 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, crassus said:

Its all good, this is the most excitement around here in months....

Lots of bumps,might get some extra eyes.And liz and I are carptacular famous lol 

I'm starting to focus on some Edition Heritage stuff again.Do you hoard any of that?

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

Lots of bumps,might get some extra eyes.And liz and I are carptacular famous lol 

I'm starting to focus on some Edition Heritage stuff again.Do you hoard any of that?

No, but I may know someone who does...send me a PM with what you want, happy to help if I can.... :foryou:

6 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Absolutely, when you two show up its always a scene! 

Liz-Porcupine-RedCarpet.jpg

1 hour ago, crassus said:

It could be worse, somebody could actually buy something, and then I would have to do something....

I got my package of sweet, sweet, sweet stuff!!! (thumbsu

Highly recommended seller here!

Hi everyone, closing this temporarily for this weekend's Virtual Comic Con, please take time to check it out, lots of great sellers!

I will have some new items in my booth plus some older items at even cheaper prices. :smile: