• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] RARE X-MEN MODERNS - NOW 20% OFF

14 posts in this topic

Yeah, yeah... there's no such thing as a RARE MODERN, especially when talking about a popular series like X-Men. Nevertheless, I'm listing out some books that you don't normally see everyday.

Terms:
First unconditional :takeit: by timestamp wins, whether in the thread or in PM. I will post the timestamp of any winning PM should a conflict arise.

I will absolutely NOT sell to anyone on probation or on the HOS list. I reserve the right to withhold sales to any member currently being discussed in the probation thread.

Payment:
PayPal, Chase QuickPay / Zelle, Money Orders, Cashier's Checks, and Personal Checks all accepted. I wait 10 days for any form of paper payment to clear.

Shipping:
Priority Mail Shipping to the US is a flat $7. International shipping is at cost.

I generally ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment.

Local pickup in the Chicagoland area, but you have to come towards me. (Southwest suburbs)

Returns:
Returns on RAW books are accepted within a 10 day period of delivery.
Returns on CGC graded books are only accepted if they arrive damaged.

Edited by masterlogan2000

I could ease into this thread, but let's just start off with a heavy hitter...

$125 - Uncanny X-Men #302 (Logo Variant)
Fine

uxm302logo-f.jpg

uxm302logo-r.jpg

I'm not really sure why others call this the "Logo" variant, as it clearly lacks a UPC box logo.

This book could really benefit from a press. There is a small tape pull on the front cover by Colossus' left bicep. This wasn't disclosed to me when I originally bought the book. I feel I still got a decent deal. Selling this at my cost.

$100 - X-Men Mutant Apocalypse #1
Fine

This was a Promotional comic from Capcom to coincide with the release of the X-Men Mutant Apocalypse video game in 1994.

The book looks clean until you see a crease going through the comic diagonally starting from Apocalypse's right shoulder and up through the word Mutant. It doesn't appear to have been folded, but almost looks like someone stored this one top of a large rod or pencil that caused an indentation through the book.

Regardless, good luck finding another copy. I'm just as happy keeping this one.

x-men-mutant-apocalypse-f.jpg

x-men-mutant-apocalypse-r.jpg

On 9/15/2019 at 3:23 AM, masterlogan2000 said:

$100 - X-Men Mutant Apocalypse #1
Fine

This was a Promotional comic from Capcom to coincide with the release of the X-Men Mutant Apocalypse video game in 1994.

The book looks clean until you see a crease going through the comic diagonally starting from Apocalypse's right shoulder and up through the word Mutant. It doesn't appear to have been folded, but almost looks like someone stored this one top of a large rod or pencil that caused an indentation through the book.

Regardless, good luck finding another copy. I'm just as happy keeping this one.

x-men-mutant-apocalypse-f.jpg

x-men-mutant-apocalypse-r.jpg

This is amazing, I never knew this existed! Good luck with your sale buddy.