GRADE IS IN - PGM Detective Comics #880
1 1

18 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Welcome to the boards!

Did the corner get dinged in transit? :( Looks nice overall but I'd think you are looking at 7.5/8.0 range for the corner and for light spine/edge wear. I don't think pressing would make a big difference.

Thanks! It’s been on my shelf ever since I read it back in 2011, so I can’t recall since when it’s like this. Going to NYCC so been thinking about having it signed and graded.

37 minutes ago, nmanoim said:

Thanks! It’s been on my shelf ever since I read it back in 2011, so I can’t recall since when it’s like this. Going to NYCC so been thinking about having it signed and graded.

Gotcha.  (thumbsu  I thought maybe the yellow envelope behind it in the photos had the same corner dents.

So... grade is in... Was totally surprised :)

I did send it for pressing after all, seems like it was totally worth it. Maybe the grader was in a good mood too, I dunno.

9.6 after pressing. Gonna look awesome on my wall, super happy. Even with the pressing you can see a bit of a color break on the lower right corner (sorry for the bad quality, not my camera). Guess it was not as bad as you guys thought.

49852740462_99e399a408_b.jpg

49852740457_19e4d20d1b_h.jpg

49852740437_bc2231155c_h.jpg

Edited by nmanoim