• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s STAR WARS: SOLO show? (TBD)
1 1

6 posts in this topic

For the last few months, a #MakeSolo2Happen hashtag has been been picking up steam on Twitter as people start do discover Solo: A Star Wars Story on home video and realize that it’s actually really good.

While we’ll probably not see a sequel or continuation of Han’s story, I’ve heard a rumor that some kind spin-off set after the events of the movie is being developed as a Disney+ series. As it probably wouldn’t be about Han, Chewie, or Lando; some kind of underworld series dealing with the Crimson Dawn and other scoundrels sounds the most likely.

Back in June of 2018, MakingStarWars reported that some kind of “Mos Eisley” film was in development at Pinewood Studios UK, and it was postponed when Disney changed their stance on the Star Wars spin-off films.

It’s very possible that like with the Obi-Wan Disney+ series, the work done on that Mos Eisley project is being repurposed for Disney+ and that’s what this “Solo” spin-off has evolved from. Lucasfilm never really throws away anything, as stories from the Underworld television series were repurposed for many different things over the last few years.

It wasn't bad.  The movie had quite a few fun spots. I actually still ranked it higher than Force Awakens. 

Current Rankings 

1. Empire Strikes Back 
  2. A New Hope 
  3. Return of the Jedi
  4. Revenge of the Sith 
  5. Rogue One 
  6. Last Jedi
  7. Solo: A Star Wars Story
  8. Phantom Menace
  9. Attack of the Clones
  10. Force Awakens

On some days, Rogue One actually gets booted up to the 4 spot.  I really liked that movie. 

7 hours ago, Buzzetta said:
  • Empire Strikes Back 
  • A New Hope 
  • Return of the Jedi
  • Revenge of the Sith 
  • Rogue One 
  • Last Jedi
  • Solo: A Star Wars Story
  • Phantom Menace
  • Attack of the Clones
  • Force Awakens

mine

1. ESB
  2. ANH
  3. ROTS
  4. SOLO
  5. AOTC
  6. PM
  7. FA

The rest i cannot watch

9 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Rogue One was really good... I think you would like it. 

I went to the theatre and fell asleep

I've tried to watch 2-3 more times at home when it was on Netflix and fell asleep

13 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

I went to the theatre and fell asleep

I've tried to watch 2-3 more times at home when it was on Netflix and fell asleep

At least you found a super bedtime prep technique.

'Honey, I can't sleep. Turn on Rogue One, please.'

'Why of course. How's that?'

'Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...'