• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Taika Waititi's JOJO RABBIT (10/18/19)

13 posts in this topic

Saw this last night.

I thought it was a good movie about how the children of that period in Germany were indoctrinated into the Third Reich philosophy and hate, while bringing humor to the story about individual families and people trying to live their lives normally at the same time. If anything could be considered normal at that time.

I can see why Taika finally went with himself in the supporting role. That would have been a tough one for the average actor. 

5 hours ago, Bosco685 said:

Saw this last night.

I thought it was a good movie about how the children of that period in Germany were indoctrinated into the Third Reich philosophy and hate, while bringing humor to the story about individual families and people trying to live their lives normally at the same time. If anything could be considered normal at that time.

I can see why Taika finally went with himself in the supporting role. That would have been a tough one for the average actor. 

Great movie.  One of the best I've seen all year.