• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stan Lee’s daughter says Marvel is disrespecting his memory!
1 1

71 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Dirt Man...

:facepalm:

I thought there was supposed to be some genetic component to artistic creativity. hm

Edited by Ken Aldred

4 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I thought there was supposed to be some genetic component to artistic creativity. hm

Artists need to strive tho like ol Stan did.  The pampered sort dont seem to flower much.

Just now, kav said:

Dirt?

There's a lot from over the years, but she treated her parents like garbage, and she's prone to wild mood swings, from what I hear. Apparently not a good person. 

29 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

people with mega money who have so many problems really baffle me.

An ex navy seal who is now a finance attorney would be the perfect protection for ol Stan.  "Keep away the vultures" would be his mission parameters.

On ‎9‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:31 PM, GreatCaesarsGhost said:

I wondered about that. I thought Stan lee was loved by all

You're confusing Stan with Kav and Cal. Kav and Cal are loved by all. Unconditionally. Goes without saying. Stan is loved by all, except for Marvel-Disney it would appear.

Disney hates Lee so much that they (/Marvel Studios) made their logo all Stan for 1 movie, and added a really nice piece about him to the "extended" Endgame theatrical release.

Absolute monsters.

I would agree with her if she said that the lack of overlap regarding good artists and writers on Marvel Comics titles is disrespecting the legacy that he build for the comics brand...

Can Dirt Man help build a firepit?