• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Detective Comics #233 CGC 3.0 (Origin & 1st App. of Batwoman)

1 post in this topic

We've all been there. Sacrifices must be made, lines drawn, one treasure sold so another can be bought etc. Thus, my long held copy of Detective Comics #233 needs a new home, Most recent 3.0 sold a week and a half ago for $1500, and there isn't anything currently that low on the market that I am aware of.

The Batwoman series starts in three weeks. Make of that what you will ;)

Detective Comics #233 CGC 3.0 OW -

Shipping is $15 to continental US and $45 to Canada - I ship from within either the USA or Canada, so regardless of where you live you won't be charged any customs etc. I'm happy to ship anywhere else (please contact me for rates). First "I take it" in the thread wins, and then has 24 hours to close the deal. If not, the next "I take it" gets it etc. PM offers and questions are welcome as well. Payment via Paypal preferred. No returns on CGC books unless the case is damaged in transit. Thanks for looking!!

Edited by Frank.Einstein