• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four #45

5 posts in this topic

Hello and welcome to the boards!  :foryou:

For future reference, if you could post larger, clearer photos of the cover and interior, it would help immensely. Thank you!

From this distance, it's tough to actually see the wear on the book. From what I can tell, it does appear to be less than Near Mint but better than Very Good. So a ballpark grade would likely fall somewhere between a 5.0 and an 8.0. And a press can help reduce flaws such as dents or bends, but it won't eliminate color breaking wear.

As far as the page quality goes, we'd have to see a picture of at least one of the pages...  

If I look at my screen from a couple inches away I can see a lower right corner crease and upper right corner wear, so its no 8.0.   I would need much larger pictures, but I would guess 5.0 to 6.5 range best case scenario, but can't give you a better range without a better scan.