• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going rates on being a noob on the boards
2 2

221 posts in this topic

I just bought a newb for tree-fiddy.  But then I sold him for twenty-tree-fiddy, for a total profit of coconut-flavored walrus.

Hopefully that helps.

3 minutes ago, revat said:

I just bought a newb for tree-fiddy.  But then I sold him for twenty-tree-fiddy, for a total profit of coconut-flavored walrus.

Hopefully that helps.

Spoon?

image.png.d51f8d5791212a6a09754735515f081f.png

Edited by Crops068
Added image

32 minutes ago, Mystafo said:

Having over 2,500 posts in just over half a year may be indicative of not putting much thought behind your posts.  I mean, it takes a LOT of bull corn posting to get to that point so quickly (and we don't even have the "Are post counts important" / emoji thread anymore)!

I have an office job and alot of time on my hands.

Some of my posts/threads have some deep thought behind them. Others are social interaction with other people.

Sometimes I make posts that are joking around, and some people are overly sensitive and take them the wrong way, and maybe that's because their entire lives are vested around being serious and taking social media to heart. At the end of the day I enjoy having met and interacted with people on this site, including yourself, and at times I feel welcomed, and it's my design by my posts and responses/reactions to others to make them feel welcomed and comfortable.

I dont care what my post count is at this point.

We wouldnt even be having this conversation had I not posted it, and imagine a website without post counts, nor any information on when someone joined.

That's my entire point.

Edited by Hollywood1892

also I am willing to sell my noobness for $1 American dollar I accept paypal transfers.

*(please note 1 American dollar is like a ton of Canadian dollars) wooo easy street here I come :banana::whee: