• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going rates on being a noob on the boards
2 2

221 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I have an office job and alot of time on my hands.

Some of my posts/threads have some deep thought behind them. Others are social interaction with other people.

Sometimes I make posts that are joking around, and some people are overly sensitive and take them the wrong way, and maybe that's because their entire lives are vested around being serious and taking social media to heart. At the end of the day I enjoy having met and interacted with people on this site, including yourself, and at times I feel welcomed, and it's my design by my posts and responses/reactions to others to make them feel welcomed and comfortable.

I dont care what my post count is at this point.

We wouldnt even be having this conversation had I not posted it, and imagine a website without post counts, nor any information on when someone joined.

That's my entire point.

Sounds like a good job and even better boss, you type on here more than a receptionist :D

59 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Sounds like a good job and even better boss, you type on here more than a receptionist :D

Yeah

And he happily pays me every 2 weeks with a handshake and a wink of the eye.

Sometimes I feel scared and wonder who I am working for, other times I happily accept the cheque

4 hours ago, Mystafo said:

Having over 2,500 posts in just over half a year may be indicative of not putting much thought behind your posts.  I mean, it takes a LOT of bull corn posting to get to that point so quickly (and we don't even have the "Are post counts important" / emoji thread anymore)!

5 hours ago, Mystafo said:

Having over 2,500 posts in just over half a year may be indicative of not putting much thought behind your posts.  I mean, it takes a LOT of bull corn posting to get to that point so quickly (and we don't even have the "Are post counts important" / emoji thread anymore)!

There have been discussions I am pretty sure on Hollywood and his throttling of his thread count.  In the end it is what it is and he does what he does.  Doesn’t change his love for comics and want for flipping them.

@Hollywood1892 Keep on keeping on buddy!

Back to the thread at hand, what the heck is this a-boot??????

1 minute ago, Crops068 said:

There have been discussions I am pretty sure on Hollywood and his throttling of his thread count.  In the end it is what it is and he does what he does.  Doesn’t change his love for comics and want for flipping them.

@Hollywood1892 Keep on keeping on buddy!

Back to the thread at hand, what the heck is this a-boot??????

That's why I know your one of the coolest people around.

You knew it was a joke from the beggining, a lightening up of moods so too speak

6 hours ago, Mystafo said:

:whistle:

7 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Some of my posts/threads have some deep thought behind them. Others are social interaction with other people.

Sometimes I make posts that are joking around, and some people are overly sensitive and take them the wrong way, and maybe that's because their entire lives are vested around being serious and taking social media to heart. At the end of the day I enjoy having met and interacted with people on this site, including yourself, and at times I feel welcomed, and it's my design by my posts and responses/reactions to others to make them feel welcomed and comfortable.

We wouldnt even be having this conversation had I not posted it, and imagine a website without post counts, nor any information on when someone joined.

That's my entire point.

I like @Hollywood1892! I think he is misunderstood here a lot! 

I know I thought he was bee yotch coin swarmi for the longest time! lol

Some of the misunderstanding is the bad grammar he inflicts on us! lol

Anyway, keep on posting @Hollywood1892! You have a good love of comics & pop culture! 

:tink:

15 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

That's my entire point.

Your post count would be 27 if you limited yourself to only said posts/threads.

"Do better." - Nick Fury