• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going rates on being a noob on the boards
2 2

221 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Crops068 said:

P.S. Holly is a weird dude, so am I, so are we all that frequent here.  There. Is. No. Normal. 😀

what is this "Normal word you speak of" hm

1 hour ago, Hollywood1892 said:

The real question

"What would my post count be if you werent a member?"

lol:foryou:

I would guess 10 lol 

18 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

you are no longer a noob ! your enthusiasm has already moved you beyond a noob 

and you have started quite a few interesting thread !!!!!

Can you point out any of them please? (shrug)

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I believe that CC is currently on vacation learning the value of continuing his education. 

Oh, you want him to return first before we start this new thing?

Deep breath....

The entire point of this thread was to put in question what it meant to be a noob, and how long a person was considered a noob

It wasnt posted because I needed advice or direction from people or appease the almighty intellect of these two.

@Mystafo

@Logan510

There are most likely alot of collectors who have probably amassed great collections that don't even come on the site because they cannot be bothered to interact with people who sit behind a keyboard and fancy themselves better than other people.

This is called a "chat" board, not a remain silent board. I could give two :censored: what you two think of me. To be perfectly honest if you don't like someone than stay away from them.

I am not on this site to make you happy, matter of fact I probably wouldnt acknowledge you if you were directly in front of me, I don't respond to your posts because to be perfectly honest I don't really care.

I don't see the point of trying to come on my thread and try to procure likes for yourself like you are the Wizard of Oz.

There is alot of good people on this site, alot of good people who do not get along with other good people, but that in no way shape or form means they are any less than anyone else on this site.

Edited by Hollywood1892