• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going rates on being a noob on the boards
2 2

221 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, slym2none said:

I wish I could use that picture, but my button-humping faeries would have a field day with that bit of masking.

-slym

Precedent has been set.  Since you would be reposting it then whatever is done to you had best be done to them. 

Edited by Buzzetta

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Precedent has been set.  Since you would be reposting it then whatever is done to you had best be done to them. 

Unfortunately, that's not the way the world works. "The squeaky wheel gets the grease", and all that.

-slym

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Oh that’s BS... 

I have seen thread titles with the letters "W', "T", and "F" in them, in that order, and all is clear. But if I use those three letters anytime, anywhere? Button gets humped and my post disappears.

People are petty. I have come to accept it.

-slym

1 hour ago, comics4all said:

I like how no one corrects @DR.X spelling the way we do to @Hollywood1892

That's because most boardies know to respect and/or fear @DR.X. He's a good dude, he runs the Xmas contest, he's the Lord of Gifs, and no one in their right mind would want to tangle with him. Respect!

35 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

That's because most boardies know to respect and/or fear @DR.X. He's a good dude, he runs the Xmas contest, he's the Lord of Gifs, and no one in their right mind would want to tangle with him. Respect!

@F For Fake I said that about the spelling  because in the picture @DR.X looks like bad that no on would want to mess with!

It was a compliment! 

3 hours ago, F For Fake said:

The good Dr is a gentleman and fine friend.He also has the deadly flying toolbox of doom that's been known to calm even the prickliest of porcupines :whatthe:

He's also friends with this dude,so,yes,mind your manners folk!

creepy-thing-in-blanket-2.gif.cb524bff374abc3418d3bf2e8888d984.gif.cdc0e478280f99316ba50b514de05288.gif

41 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

The good Dr is a gentleman and fine friend.He also has the deadly flying toolbox of doom that's been known to calm even the prickliest of porcupines :whatthe:

He's also friends with this dude,so,yes,mind your manners folk!

creepy-thing-in-blanket-2.gif.cb524bff374abc3418d3bf2e8888d984.gif.cdc0e478280f99316ba50b514de05288.gif

Does she actually get the book?

And what Xmen is it?

7 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Does she actually get the book?

And what Xmen is it?

I don't know.It's a gif I swiped from the Dr who I believe said it was originally from an old boardie DiceX that's now over at voldy mostly