• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IN NEED OF INFO ON A SPIDER MAN COMIC

3 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

My name Is Jake J. And I happen to have a comic im having trouble getting appaised. It is a spider man comic apparently released by sony pictures in collaboration with Marvel back in 2004 and on the cover it says not for re sale and is a smaller book so if any one could tell me anything it be great contact me via E-Mail kekashesensei@gmail.com

1568653565662-71211379.jpg

Hello.

Go to ebay run a search using the parameters you have about the comic.  You will it, and related information, which will likely allow you to find even more information about it.

According to MCS that book is...

Amazing Spider-Man (1963 1st Series) Mini Comic DVD Promo #50

There are 5 books in the series, 4 (4/2007), 6 (4/2012) 50 (8/2004), 252 (7/2006), 300 (7/2006).

The book was included in the Special Boxed Edition of Spider-Man 2 (2004) movie.

http://www.spiderfan.org/title/comics/spiderman_reprints_dvd_sony_walmat_promo.html