• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TMNT #95, 1st female TMNT, aka Jennika (Jenny)
1 1

7 posts in this topic

If this thread exists let me know.  I couldn't locate one.

5th Turtle introduced to the TMNT, female TMNT Jennika (Jenny). Also, a great story line and cover art for 95's.

FYI - 1st time in costume as well in #97.

Post photos if you have raw or slabbed books of any of the covers/variants/1st or 2nd printings.

Sleeper hit of the summer and just wait if she is introduced into the animated tv show or the movies!!!

No one knows of Jennika except collectors.

Best.

9/23/19 - Photos added of my 95's (1st & 2nd prints) and a few 97's because I love the cover and her 1st time in a costume.  I'm still grabbing 95's if I can.  Turtle Power!!

IMG_9258-2.jpg

IMG_9259-2.jpg

IMG_9260.jpg

IMG_9261.jpg

IMG_9273.jpg

IMG_9301.jpg

IMG_9302.jpg

Edited by Agent 007
Added photos

TMNT fans definitely know about this. These past few issues of the her appearances have been selling out at comic shops in my area. I'm just waiting to finally see her in action. And I am curious as to which comic will get keynotes. 1st appearance, 1st full appearance, 1st time in costume. You're right, a lot going on there.