• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CFP Comics
1 1

27 posts in this topic

In my comic collecting career, I have graded comics before, but I had never had them clean or pressed prior to grading. After much research, I settled on CFP Comics, so on November 14th, 2019 I submitted my first order of four books (Marvel Spotlight #2 and #5 graded and slabbed, Racket Squad in Action #5 raw (1952), and All-New Collector's Edition #C-56 (Superman vs Muhammad Ali) signed by Muhammad Ali.

After some time of being patient and also being a noob to this process, I reached out to CFP at first through the website and eventually, an email sent on February 14th, 2020. I eventually did receive a reply on March 9th, 2020 as to where to ship the Superman vs Muhammad Ali. I replied and then in an afterthought sent another email asking if the Superman vs Ali cleaned up well? I have since not heard anything but based on the reputation of this business I don't think I have anything to worry about.

The lesson I'm learning about this process is that if you intend to use the best, you must accept the fact that you have to be very patient. All in all, I'm still very excited about this project, hoping the two marvel spotlights receive a higher grade than before. The racket Squad in action was in pretty good shape so I'm hoping on a high grade on that book and as for the Superman vs Muhammad Ali, as soon as I receive it I'll be sending it off to Neal Adams for a signature then off to a signature verification service for both signatures (any suggestions would be great).