• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose, and why???

51 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Shoomanfoo said:

Omg I know the feeling. My old lady collects moderately priced comics and she has a heart attack knowing what I spend sometimes!

Right...!!!

I was at my GF parents house on the weekend and her mother brings down these batman books with cassettes that came with them

I didnt have the heart to tell her that they weren't very valuable and as soon as we get in the car my Gf turns to me and is like "They're worthless aren't they" I said "How'd ya know?" She says "Because you didn't say anything when you were looking them up"lol

1 hour ago, Hollywood1892 said:

my Gf turns to me and is like "They're worthless aren't they" I said "How'd ya know?" She says "Because you didn't say anything when you were looking them up"lol

That’s funny as hell, Man :insane:

Edited by showcase4

11 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Right...!!!

I was at my GF parents house on the weekend and her mother brings down these batman books with cassettes that came with them

I didnt have the heart to tell her that they weren't very valuable and as soon as we get in the car my Gf turns to me and is like "They're worthless aren't they" I said "How'd ya know?" She says "Because you didn't say anything when you were looking them up"lol

index.jpg.4f73f9ca61d7cee72148a4709aa78183.jpg

20 hours ago, showcase4 said:

Super Big Bucks Edition!

Both sold for a blended average of right around $15,000! If it was your own money, and you had to choose one ( or your arms would fall off let’s say, so you MUST buy one :whee:) .. which , and why?!!

494FA2F0-4CFA-47AB-B270-143A4FE30A6E.jpeg

4E57CBE1-CECD-4964-BCFA-69EF0D59DEDE.jpeg

What year is this question being asked?

The last CGC 9.8 TMNT #1 sold was $90,000.  If there's a way to get one for $15,000 in 2019... uh... PM me.  I'll buy gold at $250 an ounce as well. lol

Edited by valiantman

43 minutes ago, valiantman said:

What year is this question being asked?

The last CGC 9.8 TMNT #1 sold was $90,000.  If there's a way to get one for $15,000 in 2019... uh... PM me.  I'll buy gold at $250 an ounce as well. lol

Oh yeah - forgot to check the year - they are supposed to match each book as well ! doh!

On 10/11/2019 at 11:32 AM, showcase4 said:

Let’s try again! Each sold in 2019 for approx $2,000.   Which one would you choose, and why?!!

C0F8AA6C-464F-44F9-BB89-AC6E3D8EEC07.png

EEA4A1D7-DC4C-4A94-BE85-5CA9C7AFC780.png

I would go with BA 12 only because it's a 9.8 that sells for $2000 vs the spidey that sells for that price in 9.9.

Also FA of Harley Quinn, made famous and valuable by yours truly Margot Robbie