• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CDaBruce's Copper and Modern Sale - Now 10% off
4 4

238 posts in this topic

Greetings Forumites!  

I will be listing at least  200 books (maybe a lot more, if there is interest) over the next week and a half.  75% of these books are from my personal collection (original owner).  

Invoices:  I will invoice at the end of the sale, late next week.  Let me know if you want your invoice sooner.  

No people on the naughty lists.  Take care of your obligations.

Shipping:  Priority only.  No international shipping .  $7 for up to 4 raw books.  $11 for more than four books.  $13 for slabs (unlimited).  If you get a combination of things, we will figure it out.

Returns: Accepted within 7 days of shipment.  Always want to make sure you are happy.  If there is an issue, we will work it out.  I try to be conservative in my grading.  

PayPal works for me.  :takeit:rules the day in the thread or PM.  I have a few things listed on the bay.  Rest assured that items listed here are different copies than the ones listed there.

Edited by CDaBruce