• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good deals on Ebay
2 2

96 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Any music you need for your collection?Not sure what format you prefer,but if you like physical copies,rarewaves has a great selection of stuff and free shipping is such an added bonus.They have all sorts of interesting stuff.

My stereo is in storage too, or most of it is. I have my receiver and one speaker and my HTPC at home but had to rebuild the HTPC and haven’t got it up and running yet. I have CD, cassette, and vinyl components but not sure what I’m going to bring. Space is at an extreme premium here so I might just be streaming and YouTubing music for the time being

13 minutes ago, dupont2005 said:

My stereo is in storage too, or most of it is. I have my receiver and one speaker and my HTPC at home but had to rebuild the HTPC and haven’t got it up and running yet. I have CD, cassette, and vinyl components but not sure what I’m going to bring. Space is at an extreme premium here so I might just be streaming and YouTubing music for the time being

Well,as long as you've a way to listen to something!When records/tapes/cd and comics are out,besides books,I'm at a loss what to spend mad money on.If space is at such a premium,I guess an old toy from nostalgia days doesn't go much with the plan.I don't even let myself look at 80's stuff I had or wish I had.

9 hours ago, dupont2005 said:

You can download apps on your phone like amazon and spotify for the transitional phase you are in. Even when you get situated bluetooth technology allows you to listen to the songs you have downloaded.

9 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Well,as long as you've a way to listen to something!When records/tapes/cd and comics are out,besides books,I'm at a loss what to spend mad money on.If space is at such a premium,I guess an old toy from nostalgia days doesn't go much with the plan.I don't even let myself look at 80's stuff I had or wish I had.

Whenever I feel nostalgic I watch movies from the 80's like

Goonies

Top Gun

Back to the future

Ect

Just curious, is this about good deals we got or also about good deals to be had, like a heads up?

Because if so, Adventure Comics 260 is 50% off guide on e-bay right now (the seller claims it's a 5.0 but it's more likely a 4.0)

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Adventure-Comics-260-1st-SA-origin-Aquaman-VG-FN-5-0-DC-1959/164068448953?hash=item26333ddab9:g:iu0AAOSweaBeGiZl

10 hours ago, William-James88 said:

Just curious, is this about good deals we got or also about good deals to be had, like a heads up?

Because if so, Adventure Comics 260 is 50% off guide on e-bay right now (the seller claims it's a 5.0 but it's more likely a 4.0)

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Adventure-Comics-260-1st-SA-origin-Aquaman-VG-FN-5-0-DC-1959/164068448953?hash=item26333ddab9:g:iu0AAOSweaBeGiZl

He’s accepting offers too. I personally don’t think the grading is off although the writing on the cover might put some buyers off

7 minutes ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

I'm sure @Hollywood1892 is here in spirit or with another account already at 3,000 posts in 3 days :baiting:

I wonder what finally got him banned? I felt bad vibes about him as soon as I joined. How does someone get that many posts in such a short period of time? Must be a blabber mouth!

2 minutes ago, BaronSamedi said:

I wonder what finally got him banned? I felt bad vibes about him as soon as I joined. How does someone get that many posts in such a short period of time? Must be a blabber mouth!

I wouldn't have a clue, said something to the wrong person, I  didn't mind the guy, was always nice and polite with me, but each to their own