• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good deals on Ebay
2 2

96 posts in this topic

Since we all collect comics. I thought it would be a good idea to post your good deals on Ebay for anyone that might be interested in buying those comics, as long as your not interested.

Kind of an info sharing.

I thought this was a pretty good deal, since your getting a small run, also take into account that it's in CDN funds.

Screenshot_20190918-083455_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20190918-083501_eBay.jpg

5 minutes ago, the blob said:

Looks like about $3000 worth of books. What does that convert into loonies? Not so great considering 10-15% evaporates when you sell online.

Yeah

I think the conversion rate is %75

So about $3150

But I think the ASM 300 will bump a few hundred over the next year.

I also imagine an offer of $3900 CDN would seal it

Wait until I post my NFL Convicted Felon Autograph Collection up for sale in a few years.   It will look like a steal. 

Edited by Buzzetta

4 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Rae Carruth

OJ Simpson

Michael Vick

lol

Is Ryan Leaf in there?

Man what a bust that guy was

I already have two of those three... 

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I just noticed it last night

There are a few sellers in Canada with good deals IMO

on eBay I only really see modern books from Canadian sellers not much silver age stuff. 

11 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Oh I have a guy that has silver age stuff

I can give you his contact if your interested

sure send me a PM. Thanks

6 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Since we all collect comics. I thought it would be a good idea to post your good deals on Ebay for anyone that might be interested in buying those comics, as long as your not interested.

what really sucks is that eBay just started charging sales tax depending on which state you live in... (not sure about Canada)

but other than that eBay is still the best thing ever for comic book collectors !!! buyers and sellers !!!

8 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

what really sucks is that eBay just started charging sales tax depending on which state you live in... (not sure about Canada)

but other than that eBay is still the best thing ever for comic book collectors !!! buyers and sellers !!!

I think it depends on the seller as sometimes ive been hit with it and sometimes not I should pay a bit more attention to my invoices lol 

3 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

I think it depends on the seller as sometimes ive been hit with it and sometimes not I should pay a bit more attention to my invoices lol 

Are you in the U.S.?

A seller can charge sales tax, if it's same state you pay sales tax, if your state hasn't started charging every time then these are reasons why you would be charged. You will eventually be charged every time, but when they do, it'll be based on the "buyer"....

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

Are you in the U.S.?

A seller can charge sales tax, if it's same state you pay sales tax, if your state hasn't started charging every time then these are reasons why you would be charged. You will eventually be charged every time, but when they do, it'll be based on the "buyer"....

I like the deal I posted

I'm just not sure I'm ready to fork over that kind of cash

And only profit a couple hundred if I ever decide to move off it.

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I like the deal I posted

I'm just not sure I'm ready to fork over that kind of cash

And only profit a couple hundred if I ever decide to move off it.

Ya I'm not sure on Canada and all that jazz, I haven't made a purchase out of country in quit a while 

Lol was just stating what I did know haha

8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Are you in the U.S.?

no I am in Canada but I think we get hit with import duties as the "tax" but I think I got hit with sales tax and a import duty as well. I am trying to find that invoice on eBay but couldn't. But that's what I remember.