• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% off! Last call! Marvel, DC, Archie, Charlton Teen & Romance, Pre-hero Marvel/Atlas - Final Recap bottom of page 18!!

352 posts in this topic

Young Romance #132 G+/VG- -- asking $6 + shipping

Same Romita goodness, just a bit more well-read. Slight spine roll, heavier wear, lower right corner off front cover. Everything well attached at both staples, interior complete and problem free.

YoungRomance132.jpg

YoungRomance132bc.jpg

Last YR book for this run...

Young Romance #133 G/VG -- asking $5 + shipping

Weird book. Looks VG/F, but top staple has pulled through cover. Centerfold is detached but present. The strange part is that the top staple is holding every other wrap save the cf, while the bottom cover is holding the cover and outer wrap only. So the outer wrap is held at both staples, the top staple has blown the cover but holds everything else except the cf, and the lower staple holds the cover and outer wrap only. So the book is complete, but each staple is only doing a partial job. Not sure I've seen another book like this. Other than the staple nonsense the cover and pages are really nice!

YoungRomance133.jpg

YoungRomance133bc.jpg

Freddy #44 G -- Freebie, must be claimed (one freebie per buyer)

Complete and readable, but moisture damage at top edge and along spine. Rust to upper staple. CF detached at one staple, but book is complete.

Freddy44.jpg

Freddy44bc.jpg

Freddy #45 Fineish -- asking $6 + shipping

Light wear, no moisture, everything is attached at both staples. Main defects of note are the sun shadows to back cover, and a chip hanging on by a thread at the bottom edge of the back cover.

Freddy45.jpg

Freddy45bc.jpg

I'll try to get more listed today, but it's the best college football slate of the season so far, plus I have a list of honey-dos to get on to as well. Between today and tomorrow I hope to tackle a bunch more. I have a lot of the traditional DC titles (Girls Love Stories, Secret Hearts, Girls Romances, etc) plus some Laugh and Millie the Model yet to come!

In the meantime, if you would prefer to cash out and get an invoice I am happy to do that as well!

Edited by mysterio

16 minutes ago, mysterio said:

I'll try to get more listed today, but it's the best college football slate of the season so far, plus I have a list of honey-dos to get on to as well. Between today and tomorrow I hope to tackle a bunch more. I have a lot of the traditional DC titles (Girls Love Stories, Secret Hearts, Girls Romances, etc) plus some Laugh and Millie the Model yet to come!

In the meantime, if you would prefer to cash out and get an invoice I am happy to do that as well!

Just go ahead and post all the DC Romance now. It would be great if you could have them all done by Tex/Okl kickoff.:baiting:

3 hours ago, electricprune said:

Just go ahead and post all the DC Romance now. It would be great if you could have them all done by Tex/Okl kickoff.:baiting:

lol  Haven’t even watched any ball yet, honey-dos took precedence. Now home and pleasantly surprised to see Tennessee actually leading. :whatthe:

1 hour ago, WeR138 said:

Any Cardy covers?

Not sure, off the top of my head. More Romita stuff though...

Secret Hearts #69 G/VG -- asking $5 + shipping SOLD

Cover detached at top staple but still holding on at lower staple, though a bit loose. CF attached at both staples. Spine roll, general wear. Interior is perfectly fine.

SecretHearts69.jpg

SecretHearts69bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

8 minutes ago, mysterio said:

Not sure, off the top of my head. More Romita stuff though...

Secret Hearts #69 G/VG -- asking $5 + shipping

Cover detached at top staple but still holding on at lower staple, though a bit loose. CF attached at both staples. Spine roll, general wear. Interior is perfectly fine.

SecretHearts69.jpg

SecretHearts69bc.jpg

:takeit:

Secret Hearts #75 G/VG -- asking $5 + shipping SOLD

More Romita goodness. Spine roll, cover detached at lower staple but attached at upper. CF attached at both. 1/3" spine split at bottom spine. Edge wear. Chip at top of front cover is just folded over in the scan, it is present and attached.

SecretHearts75.jpg

SecretHearts75bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Secret Hearts #77 VG-/VG -- asking $6 + shipping SOLD

Another Romita cover and story. Spine roll, everything attached at both staples. Wear at spine and lower right corner.

SecretHearts77.jpg

SecretHearts77bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Secret Hearts #78 Fr -- asking $1 + shipping SOLD

Book is complete except for the clipped coupon from front cover. Cover is attached at upper staple and pages are all attached at both. Slight spine roll and some chipping at top edge of back cover.

SecretHearts78.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Secret Hearts #84 G/VG -- asking $5 + shipping SOLD

Slight spine roll, everything attached at both staples. 1/3" split at lower spine, and a split with small piece out of spine about 1.5" above lower staple.

SecretHearts84.jpg

SecretHearts84bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio