• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

John Romita Sr CGC Sig Series Amazing Spiderman

6 posts in this topic

Hi, all:

Selling my last few John Romita CGC Signature Series comics on Clink.  These books are from my personal collection and I've owned them for over 30 years.

The auctions end on Sept 24th and the current bids are still very low so here's a good opportunity to pick up some great books at really affordable prices.

First up is Amazing Spiderman Annual (King Size) #9 in 9.4 with OW/W pages.  This ties for the highest graded example, and has a great Spidey vs Green Goblin cover.  Also, nice signature placement by Mr Romita.

Here's the direct link to the auction for this book: https://comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH%2EASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dromita%2Bsig%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F1332779&id=1332779&itemType=0

And here's the pic:

ASM ANN 9 94 OWW.jpg

Selling my last few John Romita CGC Signature Series comics on Clink.  These books are from my personal collection and I've owned them for over 30 years.

The auctions end on Sept 24th and the current bids are still very low so here's a good opportunity to pick up some great books at really affordable prices.

Up next is ASM #53, in 8.0 with Off White/White pages, featuring a great Spidey vs Doc Ock cover, and also featuring the very 1st date between Peter Parker and the lovely Gwen Stacy!

Here's the direct link to the auction for this book: https://comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dromita%2Bsig%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1332777&id=1332777&itemType=0

And here's a pic:

A3M 53 80 OWW.jpg

Next up is Amazing Spiderman #59 in 8.0 with White pages.  This is the very 1st time that Mary Jane appears on the cover, and there's also a brief cameo appearance by the Kingpin.  The last copy I had in this condition sold for $300, and the current bid on this one is only $132

Here's the direct link to the auction for this book: https://comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH%2EASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dromita%2Bsig%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F1332778&id=1332778&itemType=0

And here's a pic of the book:

asm 59 80 WHITE.jpg

On ‎9‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 3:51 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Hi, all:

First up is Amazing Spiderman Annual (King Size) #9 in 9.4 with OW/W pages.  This ties for the highest graded example, and has a great Spidey vs Green Goblin cover.  Also, nice signature placement by Mr Romita.

Here's the direct link to the auction for this book: https://comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH%2EASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dromita%2Bsig%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F1332779&id=1332779&itemType=0

And here's the pic:

ASM ANN 9 94 OWW.jpg

Current bid = $114...this book is a steal at double the price.

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 1:56 PM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Up next is ASM #53, in 8.0 with Off White/White pages, featuring a great Spidey vs Doc Ock cover, and also featuring the very 1st date between Peter Parker and the lovely Gwen Stacy!

Here's the direct link to the auction for this book: https://comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dromita%2Bsig%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1332777&id=1332777&itemType=0

And here's a pic:

A3M 53 80 OWW.jpg

Current bid is only $128...still lots of room on this one.

On ‎9‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 6:29 AM, jjonahjameson11 said:

Next up is Amazing Spiderman #59 in 8.0 with White pages.  This is the very 1st time that Mary Jane appears on the cover, and there's also a brief cameo appearance by the Kingpin.  The last copy I had in this condition sold for $300, and the current bid on this one is only $132

Here's the direct link to the auction for this book: https://comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH%2EASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dromita%2Bsig%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item%5F1332778&id=1332778&itemType=0

And here's a pic of the book:

asm 59 80 WHITE.jpg

Current bid = $177 so there's still significant room to bump and make a good profit