• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Uncannily Affordable X-Men -- Last Call! 12 Books Left

69 posts in this topic

Our Story Thus Far: Just over 30 books, mostly bronze and a few silver; mostly mid-grade and a few lower. Nothing over $50, and the entire thread might fit into a medium priority flat rate box. Bargain X fun; as I bought several boxes to obtain a few books for myself.

:rulez:

First :takeit: wins; tie/indeterminate goes to the thread.

Payment: Check or Money Order. I do not have paypal. (One less web-thing in my life :banana:)

Shipping: One book ships first class at $5 in U.S., a few at $7 priority flat. (Flip n ship mailer inside a Legal Size flat rate envelope, usually fits up to 8-10); more than that in a medium priority or Region B box. Canada ships at actual.

Don't be listy (tsk) including the little one in my head.

Returns: Sure, just notify me within here days of reciept and get it back in the same shape on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix

:news: SOLD! X-Men #96 VG/FN 5.0 range. First Moira MacTaggert. While this not my original copy, it is a copy of a book that I bought off the racks brand new in 1975. There was nothing cooler at age 9 than the new X-Men battling a pinkish-purple monster in a suburban living room. 

$50

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

You know, I had always thought these books were wildly popular and therefore highly printed by this point in the run, but the publisher's annual circulation statement appears in #120 and says the average circ for the preceding 12 months was about 115,000. I guess the growth was more slow and steady than I remember it.