• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Interest in some mutant titles?

39 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Hollywood1892 said:

It's been a lull the last couple days

Now we r in the Bingo hall

That's my lucky hat if you were wondering

20190921_152530.jpg

The hat fits the shape of your head exactly! lol JK!

Why are you wearing a 

snuggie2.jpg

You had a better weekend than I did! 

Edited by comics4all

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Yeah I know

$2500 CDN = $2.95 USD 

lol

i'm joshin, it's really quite a lot! CONGRATS!! ^^ 

I have yet to win at bingo, so much so that i always think it's rigged haha

On 9/20/2019 at 9:10 PM, mattn792 said:

Hate to say, but I can’t give away any of the run of the mill Wolverine (1988) issues right now.  So for now you’re probably stuck with a lot of dead weight with that 45-183 run, though 145 has always been a steady seller.

I'm gonna disagree with you slightly here for two reasons...

1)  I sell a decent amount of raw Wolverine books.  If I average it over the course of the year, it's about $100/week, with me being a part time seller.  I have a hard time selling anything that's not the 1988 series, as that consists of about 90% of my sales.  Run of the mill issues are sold for $1 each and I have a hard time keeping #157-179 in stock.  I do sell a lot of "keys", as #75, 80, 88, 100, 145, 154, and 155 are always HOT sellers.

2)  If you're looking to give them away, but can't find anyone, shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to take them off your hands.  I think we still live close to each other too! :foryou:

So, any more help here is appreciated, even required.

Am I thinking rightly in putting 5-issue runs of commons together for $10? 10-issue runs for $15? 10-issue runs for $10? Different titles, different pricing? And I still don't know what is newly-hot amongst older issues. Ebay is pretty much no use any more.

-slym